We are seeking an individual who is highly detail-oriented and is committed to quality and accuracy. The Certification Reviewer will be responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of EDGE Audits.
Vacancy: Certification Reviewer
Who are we?
Sintali is an environmental certification body, which was founded to verify the impact of the built environment around the world. Sintali acts as a global certification partner for IFC’s EDGE green building program, transforming the built environment and creating a pathway to ensure that every building on this planet is green.
Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies (EDGE) is an innovative green building standard and certification created by the International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of the World Bank Group. EDGE makes it faster, easier, and more affordable than ever before to build and brand green.
EDGE is growing at an exponential rate, quickly becoming the most dominant green building certification in many countries around the world. Designed for mass market transformation, EDGE is being applied at scale. across the world. As one of the two global certifiers, Sintali delivers EDGE certification in over 170 countries.
What is the role?
We are looking for an individual to join our technical team and act as a quality controller. You will be responsible for reviewing self-assessments of buildings that our auditing partners submit to us, checking them for quality and consistency and providing a recommendation as to whether the building meets the EDGE green building standard or not.
You will have an opportunity to work with audit teams around the world and review projects ranging in size, typology, location and profile.
You are highly detail-oriented and committed to quality and accuracy. You get excited when you read high quality documents and can’t find any mistakes. You are interested in sustainable construction and are curious about the global green building market. You want to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You have a strong sense of purpose and are looking to work at a company with strong values.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Reviewing EDGE Audits and recommendations for certification. Answering technical and non-technical queries related to EDGE certification.
- Providing clear and concise feedback to auditors.
- Preparation of EDGE Certificates.
- Contributing to ongoing improvements in the review process to improve efficiency and consistency of certification decisions.
- Other tasks as required to support the team.
Essential skills and requirements:
- Higher education degree in construction related field.
- Fair knowledge of building-related systems and materials.
- Great attention to detail.
- Self-driven and self-motivated.
- Competent in MS Excel.
- Ability to work from home
- At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK
- Work experience in a construction related field
- General understanding of green-building standards.
- EDGE Expert accredited.
- Data visualization and analytics.
Location: Remote but must be based in the UK and able to travel to London on a monthly basis for team meetings
Salary: £27,000 – £29,000