We are looking for an operations administrator to support the daily operations of our company. We are seeking an individual who is highly detail-oriented and is committed to quality and accuracy.
Vacancy: Operations Administrator
Who are we?
Are you worried about the climate crisis and how it will impact our future? So are we.
That’s why we are on a mission to make sure every building on this planet is green.
Combatting the climate crisis is behind everything we do as a company. We are a small organisation but we strongly believe that a strong team with a clear purpose can make a real impact. Our mode of operation is do good and be good. We always strive to do good for the planet, and also be a good employer.
The built environment contributes almost 40 percent to global energy-related greenhouse gas emissions. We want to get that number down as quickly as possible.
We were founded to verify the impact of the built environment around the world, acting as an independent third party to validate sustainability claims made about buildings and ensure companies are genuinely making a positive difference.
What is the role?
We are looking for an operations administrator to support the daily operations of our company. We are seeking an individual who is highly detail-oriented and is committed to quality and accuracy. As a small team, the operations administrator will work across a variety of topics included invoicing, finance, HR, and IT, as well as working closely with the executive team to provide ad hoc administrative support.
To be successful in this role you should be highly organized and thrive under pressure. You will be comfortable working with data and manipulating information, and get excited about a role with a high variety of tasks.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Preparing invoices for clients, chasing bad debt and managing supplier registration.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Preparing regular reports for the executive team.
- Preparing and posting receipts, invoices and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Providing research support to the executive team as needed.
- Providing administrative support to the executive team as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Key skills and experience:
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow standard processes and procedures
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to take on new projects whilst using initiative in order to assist the team with all aspects of administration
- Ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret quantitative data
- Proficiency in using MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with PowerBI preferred
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work from home without supervision
- Further education in business administration, such as NVQ/SVQ, OCR, or BTEC qualifications
- Minimum 3 years work experience in an administrator position
- Ability to work from home
- Must be authorised to work in the United Kingdom
Location: Remote but must be based in the UK and able to travel to London on a regular basis for team meetings
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000