BECOME AN AUDITOR
Join our auditor network to showcase your specialized EDGE knowledge.
Sintali is actively expanding our global network of accredited EDGE auditors to provide comprehensive services in every region.
Auditor Accreditation Process
- Submit the requested documents to the Sintali team for review
- Review the auditor license agreement that Sintali will send you
- Sign our EDGE auditor license agreement
- Attend the onboarding workshop outlining our expectations as auditor and go through auditor handbook
- Achieve interim auditor license
- Find and win a project to act as auditor on – put your sales skills to the test
- The first audit is a real project that is submitted as your “exam” – use your new skills to submit your first audit for review
- After first audit is submitted, undergo a feedback call with Sintali
- Upon a second submission and further feedback from Sintali, achieve active auditor status
- Note: if the first audit is unsuccessful, you will need to repeat the process
- A copy of your CV (in English if possible) highlighting your experience in the construction and/or real estate sector
- A copy of your EDGE Expert certificate
- A copy of a successful audit report completed in the last 12 months, if you have one
EDGE Auditor Accreditation $400
The auditor accreditation fee covers access to our auditor onboarding workshop and auditor handbook. Auditors will also have their details uploaded to the Sintali website and will have a detailed feedback call following the completion of their first audit. This fee is waived for active EDGE Auditors under different certification providers.
EDGE Auditor Maintenance $1000
The auditor maintenance fee covers access to regular training sessions for auditors to improve the quality of their audits. Auditors will have access to potential clients and leads and their details will be uploaded to the Sintali website. This fee is waived for EDGE Auditors who provide at least two recommendations for certification within a year.